Sunday, June 20, 2021

Moving-Up Ceremony Reminders

 Dear Parents, 

    It's an emotional week for me as I have to say good-bye to your precious children.  I will miss each one of them tremendously, but I am extremely proud of everything they have accomplished this school year.  I want to also thank you all for your cooperation, for working with me to help your children excel and for choosing our catholic school Pre-K program to register your child.  I wish you all the best for the next school year and I want to wish you all a happy and safe summer! 

A few reminders for our Moving-Up Ceremony on Tuesday, June 22nd at 12:00pm:

- Children are to arrive to school on time at 11:30am. Please be on time. Please be aware that Tuesday is their last day of school. 

- Children are to wear the following: Girls a summer dress. Boys khaki paints with a polo shirt in a nice bright summer color.  Please be aware that jeans or sneakers are not allowed.  

- Only 4 guests are allowed. Parents and 2 additional guests only. You must wear a mask and temperatures will be taken at the door. 

- Tomorrow, June 21st children will attend the end of the year school Award Ceremony where they will receive an award for their progress this school year. 

Best Wishes, 

Mrs. Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment