Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Note to Parents

 Dear Parents, 

I want to remind everyone that the arrival time for tomorrow September 9th and Thursday, September 10th will be at 9:00am.  Dismissal will be at 3:00pm and we will dismiss by the Sherman Street exit doors.  If someone other than parents will be picking up your child please send me a note with your child in the morning and call the school office to notify Ms. Alba.  

To the parents of my remote learners please check your emails as I will be emailing you all the information you need to log in through Zoom and Google Classroom.  

If anyone still needs to purchase the notebook I requested in the supply list from our school supply room you may send $1.75 in an envelope and we will purchase the notebook for you tomorrow.   Also, please remember to label all supplies and the bag you will be bringing supplies in with your child's name on it and grade level Pre-K 2.   

Thank you all for your cooperation,  if you have any questions or concerns please email me at msrodriguez@olqmnyc.org.  

Sincerely, 

Mrs. Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment