Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Virtual Moving-Up Ceremony 11:00am Tomorrow

- Tomorrow June 18th 11:00am will be our Virtual Moving-Up Ceremony for the entire class.  Children can wear their paper graduation caps if they made one and wear something nice, no Pajamas.
I will post the ID and Password for Virtual Ceremony in the morning. 

-  Please email me at msrodriguezolqm@gmail.com to let me know what time is best for you on Friday June 19th or Monday June 22nd to meet with me to discuss your child's progress.  In the email let me know the time and if you prefer to meet through Zoom or you prefer a phone conference.

- Remember if you have a tuition balance and have not made arrangements with Mr. Woods your child will not be able to participate tomorrow and I will not be able to meet with you for a conference. 

I want to thank everyone for all your help throughout this school year and for partnering with me during our online learning sessions so that your children continued to learn.  Keep reviewing with the children at least 20 minutes a day to help them retain everything they have learned so they can walk into Kindergarten confident, prepared and ready to go!

Have a Blessed and Safe Summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment