Sunday, June 14, 2020

Note to Parents

- We will have a Virtual Moving-Up Ceremony on Thursday, June 18th at 11am.  However, as I mentioned yesterday if you have a tuition balance your child will not be permitted to participate on Thursday on our live Zoom session and I will not be able to meet with you on Friday, June 19th to discuss your child's progress.  Mr. Woods has asked that if you are having difficulties to please call him to make arrangements.  If you have settled your tuition balance please let me know so I can add your child back for Thursday's Virtual Moving -Up Ceremony.

-  Please email me at msrodriguezolqm@gmail.com to let me know what time is best for you on Friday June 19th to meet with me to discuss your child's progress.  In the email let me know the time and if you prefer to meet through Zoom or you prefer a phone conference.

- Tomorrow, Monday, June 14 our Zoom Class will be held at 11:00am instead of 3:00pm.  

-  I would like to make our Moving-Up Ceremony as memorable as possible for the children, so I thought it would be nice to make paper graduation caps for the children to wear on Thursday.  Below is the link of a  DIY video showing how to make a paper graduation cap.  You can have your child make it any color they want and decorate it however they want.  This is optional, I just thought it would be something fun to do with your child. 
YouTube Link: How to Make a Cardboard Grad Hat for your Children (The tassel can be made of yarn or paper strips)

-  The following are the links to the songs I will be practicing with the children for Thursday so they can practice on their own as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment