Monday, April 27, 2020

Note to Parents

- Starting this week we will have Zoom Meetings 3 days a week, Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's. On these days I will be taking attendance at the beginning of our Zoom Meeting to submit to the school office.

- On Monday's and Friday's I will take attendance when you submit your child's work to me by taking a picture of their completed assignment and emailing it to me.  
For example, today I asked for everyone to submit me a picture of today's Phonics Assignment, that is how I will be taking attendance today.  If I don't receive this completed assignment by midnight today your child will be marked absent. However, if you have issues with computer devices or parents are working all day from home and only can submit work later on in the week please let me know.  I know these are difficult times and we are trying to be as flexible as possible. 

-  Speaking to all the children last week during our Zoom meeting I was happy to see how all the children are continuing to grow academically and I want to thank all the parents for following along with my assignments and instructions to help your child to continue to grow.  I know it is difficult for all parents to keep your children focused all day.  Also, to deal with our curriculum which is very rigorous for Pre-K but my job is to push your children to reach their highest potential to guarantee them success in Kinergarten.  All parents are doing an exceptional job with your child, thank you all for your help and cooperation. Pre-K 2 Parents Rock as Teachers!

Thank you,
Mrs. Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment