- Gym schedules have changed but our gym day still continues to be on Thursdays, only the time has changed and we will now have gym on Thursday mornings.
- The children will also have Music Class with Mrs. Alma everyday in the morning at 8:15am. For this reason children are not to bring breakfast into the classroom after 8:00am and should eat their breakfast in the school cafeteria. We will now promptly begin prayers and pledge of allegiance by 8:00am.
Religion: Children will learn about different Bible stories.
Reading: Children will listen and respond to the story "Peter and the Wolf."
Phonics: Children will continue working on identifying uppercase and lowercase "Kk," "Uu," and "Ww." Children will identify and read the sight word "down."
Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify beginning sounds /k/, /u/, and /w/. Children will work on identifying beginning and ending sounds.
Math: Children will identify numbers and number words 11, 12, 13 and 14. Children will count groups of objects up to 14.
Science: Children will explore with different ways to grow plants.
Social Studies: Children will learn about Earth Day. Children will learn different ways they can care for the environment.
Letters of the Week for Review
- Mm, Tt, Rr, Ss, Cc, Pp, Aa, Nn, Dd, Ll, Gg, Ii, Bb, Oo, Ee, Jj, Ff, Xx, Hh, Qq, Kk, Uu and Ww.
Sight Words of the Week for Review
- I, my, the, and, a, see, can, go, in, look, to, little, big, jump, play, you, find, for, make, away, help, funny, here, run, is, it, where, down.
Color Words of the Week for Review
- red, blue, yellow, green, purple, black, brown, orange.
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: http://planbookedu.com/s/YWDHS