News of the Week
- Our annual Thanksgiving food canned drive to assist in the outreach program at St. Patrick's home has begun. Please bring in as many cans as possible. The class with the most cans will win a pizza party.
- Friday, Nov. 16th Native American / Thanksgiving Presentation at 9:00am, parents are welcome. Children are to wear dress up clothes.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held Tuesday, Nov. 20th from 3:00pm - 8:00pm. I would like to remind parents that Pre-K students do not receive report cards in the 1st quarter. All Pre-K students will receive report cards for the 2nd and 4th quarters only. However, we will meet on Nov. 20th to discuss your child's progress and I will demonstrate their 1st quarter portfolios to you.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will learn that God's love comes to us through our families. Children will learn about different family traditions.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify words with beginning sounds /e/ and /f/.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase and lowercase Ee and Ff.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will listen and respond to a different version of the story "La Tortuga."
- Math: Children will identify, sort and compare two dimensional shapes.
- Social Studies: Children will learn about different kinds of families.
- Sight Words: Children will learn to identify and read the word "come."
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/B3F4Z