News of the Week
- Tomorrow we will have the Superintendent School Evaluation, children must be in full school uniform.
- Tuesday, April 24th Spring Show will be held at 9am in the auditorium. Children are to wear dress up clothes.
- Friday, April 27th Early Dismissal 12 noon. Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held from 3pm - 8pm.
- If you can please donate clorox wipes and baby wipes as we have run out of both, we will greatly appreciate it.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will appreciate that they can talk to God through prayer, song and praise.
- Science: Children will plant lima beans.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify letter sound /b/.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase and lowercase Bb.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will recall story details.
- Math: Children will learn about measuring and identifying objects by length.
- Social Studies: Children will identify plant habitats.
Letters of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa, Dd, Ss, Ll, Ii, Tt, Ff, Ee, Hh, Uu, Bb.
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black, White, Blue, red, green, purple.
Sight Words for Review: go, can, a, and, I, down, my, play, little, big, the, look, is, it, in, to, find, funny, for, help, here, run, away, make.
Number Words for Review:
zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/IUK1U