News of the Week:
Mr. Woods was notified on Friday that OLQM will undergo an audit of ALL students immunization records before December 15th - no exact date was set. This same audit happened approximately 15 years ago. If students did not have immunizations up to date a letter was sent home by the NYSDOH informing the parent that their child COULD NOT RETURN TO SCHOOL until the records were updated. Alba and Mr. Guzman will be calling parents this week and it must be addressed immediately.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will continue learning about the Advent season.
- Science: Children will learn about rocks.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify initial and ending sound /d/. Children will blend sounds together.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase D and lowercase d.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will retell a story in sequential order.
- Math: Children will order numbers 1 - 10.
Letter of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa, Dd
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black
Sight Words for Review: go, can, a, and, I, down, my.
Number Words of the Week:
zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/87U73