News of the Week
- Friday, Dec. 15th Early Dismissal 12 Noon - NO AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Lessons and Carols will be held Thursday, December 21st. Children will sing a Christmas Carol at the Church at 8:30am.
Children are to wear the following:
Girls: Red or Green Dress - OR - Red or Green blouse with a black skirt or black slacks.
Boys: Red or Green shirt with black slacks.
NO SNEAKERS OR JEANS.
- We are collecting $5. for our Christmas Party next week.
- Please remember to respect our classroom regulations of dropping off your child at the door and not bringing breakfast into the classroom after 8am. Remember this is a school regulation for all classrooms not only ours. If you have any questions regarding this matter please see Mr. Woods. Thank you for your cooperation.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will learn about the Christmas Story.
- Science: Children will learn about rocks and landforms.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify rhyming words.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase D and lowercase d.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will retell a story in sequential order. Children will identify problem and solution in a story.
- Math: Children will order numbers 1 - 10 on a number line. Children will identify numbers 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Letter of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa, Dd
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black
Sight Words for Review: go, can, a, and, I, down, my, play
Number Words of the Week:
zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/MIIEY