News of the Week:
- Tomorrow morning is the last day to bring in canned goods for our Thanksgiving Food Drive.
- Tuesday, Nov. 21st Thanksgiving Music Presentation at 9:00am, all parents are invited. Children are to wear dress up clothes.
- Tuesday Nov. 21st , Early Dismissal 12 Noon. Parent - Teacher Conferences will be from 2:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Wednesday, Nov. 22nd we will have our school Thanksgiving Mass at 9:00am. Children are to wear dress up clothes. I am asking for $3. for our Thanksgiving Day Party.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will continue learning about Thanksgiving Day traditions.
- Science: Children will continue learning about weather.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify initial and medial sounds /a/.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase A and lowercase a.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will answer questions about a poem.
- Math: Children will identify groups of objects and numbers 4, and 5.
Letter of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black
Sight Words for Review: go, can, a, and, I
Number Words of the Week:
zero, one, two, three, four, five
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/86JBH