News of the Week:
- Halloween Parade and Party for children will be Tuesday, Oct. 31st. If you can please donate $5. for pizza and other Halloween treats I will greatly appreciate it. Children are to come to school in their costumes and please make sure they have a treat bag for the parade.
- Halloween Parade will begin at 8:30am parents are invited and may return for the Halloween Costume Contest at 1:00pm.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will learn about God's gift of light.
- Science: Children will continue learning about their five senses. Last week of 5 Senses unit, this week children will learn about their sense of touch.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify initial sound /g/.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase G.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will identify story sequence.
- Writing: Children will write uppercase G.
- Math: Children will continue learning about position words.
- Social Studies: Children will learn about different kinds of families.
Letter of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black
Sight Words for Review: go, can
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/Y4XRA