News of the Week
- Tomorrow Early Dismissal 12 Noon, Faculty Meeting.
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 GREEN DAY. No Uniform.
- Friday, March 17, 2017 School Closed in observance of St. Patrick's Day.
This Week Children will be Learning the Following:
Religion: Children will learn about the sacrament of Baptism.
Reading: Children will listen and respond to the story of "The Tug of War." Children will identify problem and solution in a story. Children will also identify the difference between real and make-believe.
Phonics: Children will continue working on identifying uppercase and lowercase "Hh" and "Qq."
Phonemic Awareness: Children will continue identifying beginning sounds /h/ and /q/. Children will work on blending sounds.
Math: Children will identify the attribute of weight.
Social Studies: Children will learn about the life of St. Patrick.
Letters of the Week for Review
- Mm, Tt, Rr, Ss, Cc, Pp, Aa, Nn, Dd, Ll, Gg, Ii, Bb, Oo, Ee, Jj, Ff, Xx, Hh and Qq.
Sight Words of the Week for Review
- I, my, the, and, a, see, can, go, in, look, to, little, big, jump, play, you, find, for, make, away, help, funny, here, run.
Color Words of the Week for Review
- red, blue, yellow, green, purple, black, brown.
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: http://planbookedu.com/s/T2ZA6