News of the Week
- Report Cards were distributed last Thursday during Parent/Teacher Conferences. If you did not attend the conference please make sure to pick up your child's report card from Mr. Woods in the office. Also, come see me regarding some information I handed out during the conference.
- Re-registration forms will be available in the office starting tomorrow, Feb. 3rd.
- We will have a Valentines Day celebration for the children on Friday, Feb. 14th if you can please provide $5. for our festivities we will greatly appreciate it.
- We have run out of baby wipes for the children, if everyone can please provide one pack of baby wipes I will also appreciate it. Thank you
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, and Nn.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /h/, /i/, /j/, /k/, /l/, /m/, and /n/.
Review Recognizing Numbers and Counting Groups of Objects for: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can, big, little, you, for, find, me, not.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green, purple
- Review Number Words: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here