News of the Week
- Pre-K classes will be responsible for our annual Valentine's Day Bake Sale this Thursday, Feb. 13. We are asking all families to please provide a cake, cupcakes, cookies or other baked goods for our bake sale. We will greatly appreciate your help and support, the money will be utilized for our end of year Pre-K Moving Up Ceremonies.
- We will have a Valentines Day celebration for the children on Friday. If you can please provide $5. for our festivities we will greatly appreciate it.
- We have run out of baby wipes for the children, if everyone can please provide one pack of baby wipes I will also appreciate it. Thank you
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, and Nn.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /h/, /i/, /j/, /k/, /l/, /m/, and /n/.
Review Recognizing Numbers and Counting Groups of Objects for: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can, big, little, you, for, find, me, not.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, black
- Review Number Words: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here