News of the Week
- Thursday, January 30th Early Dismissal 12:00pm - Report Cards will be distributed. I will distribute report cards during our conference between 2pm - 6:45pm. Its important I meet with all parents so we can discuss an action plan for your child's progression. If you do not arrive before 6:40pm I will not be able to meet with you and you will have to make an appointment with Alba to meet with me another day. I urge you to please give yourself enough time to arrive on time.
- Friday, Jan. 31st - In celebration of Catholic Schools Week the children will participate in a SuperKids Dress Up Contest. Children are to dress up as one of the characters from the stories and nursery rhymes we have read. You may choose any story characters from the following: Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, La Tortuga, The Elves and The Shoemaker, Hey Diddle Diddle, Hickory Dickory Dock, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, The Purple Cow. If you would like to see pictures of any of these characters please see me in the morning when you drop off your child.
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj and Kk.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /h/, /i/, /j/ and /k/.
Review Recognizing Numbers and Counting Groups of Objects for: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can, big, little, you, for.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green, purple
- Review Number Words: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here