News of the Week
- Friday, January 17, 2014 - Early Dismissal 11:00am, Faculty Workshop.
- I want to remind everyone that we are half way through the school year and it is detrimental that you review with your child as much as possible the following concepts: letter recognition, letter sounds, sight words, number recognition, counting, sorting, classifying, 2D and 3D shapes and making patterns. Also, read daily to your child and help them make story predictions, identify story elements, and retell a story in sequence order.
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj and Kk.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /h/, /i/, /j/ and /k/.
Numbers of the Week: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can, big, little, you.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green, purple
- Number words of the week: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here