Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week of 6/4/12 - 6/8/12

News of the Week
-  I want to take this moment to thank all the parents for their support with our Spring Show.  I was so proud of the children, they all did a fabulous job.  I hope everyone enjoyed it.


- Friday, June 8th Early Dismissal - Scoring of Religion Exams

- Our Pre-K Moving Up Ceremony will be Thursday, June 14th at 11am.  Since our theme is the "Jungle" I decided to make life easier for everyone and the children are to wear the following:
Boys:  White Polo Shirt, Khaki shorts.
Girls:   White Blouse, Khaki skirts.
Also, I am asking if all parents can please cooperate with $10.  to help with our Moving - Up Ceremony.  I will greatly appreciate your support.


- Children will be assessed on the dolch words this coming Tuesday and Thursday. Review the following:


Review Dolch Words  
- a, and, my, we, the, I, is, go, can, to, see, me, look, in, jump, it, you, said, up, down, big, little, away, come, find, funny, help, here, make, not, play, run, where
- Color words: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, black, brown, orange, white. 




Lessons of the Week 
Religion
Math
Reading
Social Studies
Science


No comments:

Post a Comment