Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week of 6/11/12 - 6/14/12

My Dear Parents, 
       It's hard to believe this will be our last blog of the week, how time flew this year!!! Just want to remind everyone that our Moving - Up Ceremony is back on for Thursday, June 14th 11am, only 5 people for each child are welcome to come and that is including both parents, so you are allowed to invite 3 additional people. (Please be aware that if you have an open balance for Tuition or any other fees including After school fees, your child will not be able to participate on Thursday.)
On Thursday I want all children to meet in our classroom by 10:15am. 
Since our theme is the "Jungle" I decided to make life easier for everyone and the children are to wear the following:
Boys:  White Polo Shirt, Khaki Shorts.
Girls:  White Blouse, Khaki Skirts.
Also, I know times are hard but I'm asking if parents can please cooperate with $10. or anything you can to help with our Moving - Up Ceremony for some gifts for the children and some party decorations. I will greatly appreciate your support. 
I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for a wonderful school year.  Thank you all for being patient and always working with me.  I have challenged the children tremendously this year and I am so very proud of all their accomplishments. I wish every one all the success in the world for the coming school years!

Note:  Wednesday will be our last official day in the classroom.  I'm preparing a day of fun for the children, so I'm allowing them to bring to school one of their favorite toys to share with their friends during playtime.

Lessons of the Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment