Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week of 11/21/11 - 11/23/11

News of the Week
- Parent/Teacher Conference on Tuesday, Nov. 22nd from 2pm - 7pm.

- In celebration of Thanksgiving we will have a special Thanksgiving Lunch only for the children on Wednesday during their lunch period.  Mrs. Rosa, Mrs. Velez, Mrs. Deluna and myself will cook a nice lunch for them.  If anyone can help by providing juice, dessert or any other Thanksgiving goody please let me know. Thank you.

- I want to remind everyone that the "Family Project" is due Monday, Nov. 28.  I am inviting one parent to help their child present their project as a "Family Show and Tell" on this day at 8:30am.  It has come to my attention that many parents have not been reading the blog and are not aware of this assignment.  For this time only I will send home a copy of the assignment in your child's folder.

-  Remember that Wednesday is the last day for our Thanksgiving Food Drive.  The class that has donated the most cans will win a pizza party.

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Lessons of the Week 
Religion 
Reading   
Math 
Social Studies 
Science 

No comments:

Post a Comment