Sunday, June 16, 2019

Thank you

Dear Parents,

     I want to remind everyone that our Moving-Up Ceremony will be on Wednesday, June 19th at 10:00 am in the auditorium.  Children must arrive by 9:00am, the ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00am please make sure every student arrives by 9am in the morning.  All children must wear the attire I assigned for our jungle theme ceremony.  Boys must wear khaki bermuda shorts with a bright color polo shirt.  Girls must wear a colorful summer dress.  I want to also remind everyone that the 19th is also our last day of school.  
     With that said I want to take this moment to thank everyone for all your support this year in our classroom and for entrusting your child to us.  I have enjoyed seeing how much they have blossomed through the months and I know they will continue to do very well.  I also want to congratulate all of you as parents for your hard work and efforts for providing your child with the best education possible.  The fact that you all chose to register your child in our class shows how much you value the importance and the structure of a catholic education.  Thank you for your trust and faith in us.  It was a great year and I’m very proud to have been a part of your child’s early childhood education.
Thank you and best wishes to all.

With Gratitude,
Mrs. Rodriguez
Mrs. Gomez
Mrs. Deluna
Mr. Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment