News of the Week
- Kindergarten Registration for the 4 year old students entering Kindergarten in the Fall is now open. There are scholarships available, please see Ms. Alba or Mr. Guzman for more information.
- Immaculate Conception Mass on Friday, Dec. 7th at 9:00am.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will learn about the Advent season.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will identify words with beginning sounds /g/ and /h/.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase and lowercase Gg and Hh.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will listen and respond to the story "The Shoemaker and the Elves."
- Math: Children will identify 3D shapes.
- Science: Children will learn about different forms of weather.
- Social Studies: Children will create a family tree. Children will discuss what kind of Christmas traditions they will like to share with their families.
- Sight Words: Children will learn to identify and read the word "find."
Letters and letter sounds for Review for the 3 and 4 year old groups:
Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh
Sight Words for Review for the 4 year old Group:
a, and, away, big, can, come, down, find
Color Words for Review for the 4 year old Group:
red, blue, yellow, green
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/KDNMI