News of the Week
- Tomorrow Early Dismissal 12 Noon Faculty Meeting.
- Friday, March 16, 2018 Green Day in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Children are allowed to wear something green.
This Week Children will be learning the following:
- Religion: Children will learn about the sacrament of Baptism. Children will learn about the life of St. Patrick.
- Science: Children will learn how matter changes.
- Phonemic Awareness: Children will letter sound /h/. Children will decode words.
- Phonics: Children will identify uppercase and lowercase Hh.
- Reading Comprehension: Children will differentiate between real and fantasy.
- Math: Children will identify 3D shapes.
- Social Studies: Children will continue to identify the role and importance of community helpers.
Letter of the Week for Review: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa, Dd, Ss, Ll, Ii, Tt, Ff, Ee, Hh.
Color Words of the Week for Review: Pink, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Black, White, Blue, red, green.
Sight Words for Review: go, can, a, and, I, down, my, play, little, big, the, look, is, it, in, to, find, funny, for, help
Number Words of the Week:
zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Please click here: https://www.planbookedu.com/s/ZTQ1W