Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome to Pre-K 2!

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Welcome to Pre-K 2!  I would like to take this time to introduce myself.  My name is Elizabeth Rodriguez.  I am beginning my 17th year as an early childhood educator and for the last 12 years I have been working within the Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of New York.  This will be my 7th year at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs School.

If you have chosen to register your child into my class I know that you value the importance of high quality early learning.  This important milestone will help guide your child with entering kindergarten and will prepare them to thrive in elementary school and beyond.  
I am excited to welcome you and your child to our Pre-K 2 class and I am committed to providing a well-rounded, academic program, in a caring, nurturing environment for your child. Together we will work to help your child achieve their highest potential.

I look forward to meeting you on Parent Orientation this Wednesday, September 7th at 5:00pm. Classes will begin Thursday, September 8th at 8:00am. I posted in June the needed supplies for this school year, if you have any questions please see me on Wednesday evening. I also want to remind you to please label with your child's name all supply items. Enjoy the remainder of these few Summer days!

Sincerely,
Miss  Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment