Sunday, June 12, 2016

Moving-Up Day!!!

Dear Parents,

The end of our wonderful school year has come to an end.  Our Moving-Up Ceremony as you know will be this Wednesday, June 15th at 11:00am and this will be our last day of school. Children are to arrive on Wednesday at 10:15am as we will begin promptly at 11:00am.  Boys are to wear a bright solid colored polo shirt with khaki shorts, sneakers or sandals.  Girls are to wear a summer dress with sandals or flat shoes.  Also, please remember that all tuition and fees must be up to date for your child to participate in the ceremony.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all the parents that have worked so hard throughout this school year in helping your child achieve their highest potential.  I encourage you to keep supporting your children in reviewing all the basic skills they have learned throughout Pre-K over the summer.  I will send home the sight word assessments in their portfolio's so you can use them as a guide to continue reviewing all sight words before they enter Kindergarten.  I want to thank all the parents that helped with the children and with your donations throughout the year, I greatly appreciate your support and dedication.  I want to wish you all the best for Kindergarten and if you ever need my help or advice my door is always open for you.  I am very proud of the children as they all have done an exceptional job all year and I will greatly miss them as this was one of my absolute favorite classes in all my years at OLQM.  Have a wonderful and safe summer!

With Gratitude,
Miss Rodriguez

1 comment:

  1. This is the thing that I have been seeking in numerous sites and I at last discovered it here. Astonishing article.
    Writing a dissertation

    ReplyDelete