News of the Week
- Assessment on Letter Recognition and Letter Sound Recognition was rescheduled for Monday, March 3rd.
- Mardi Gras, Hippie Day on Tuesday, March 4th. Children are allowed to dress up as a hippie.
- Progress Reports will go home on Friday, March 7th.
- I also want to remind everyone that children must be in their full uniform everyday. Only on Fridays they are allowed to purchase a NUT (No Uniform Today) Card for $1. from Mrs. Resto in the tuition office. Unless you purchase that card Friday mornings your child must be in full uniform on Fridays as well.
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, and Nn.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /h/, /i/, /j/, /k/, /l/, /m/, and /n/.
Review Recognizing Numbers and Counting Groups of Objects for: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can, big, little, you, for, find, me, not, down, up, go, run, play, funny.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, black
- Review Number Words: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here