News of the Week
- Our last day of school before the Christmas vacation will be Monday, Dec. 23rd and we will have Early Dismissal at 1:00pm.
- On Monday the 23rd we will have Lessons and Carols in the Church at 8:30am and children will be singing a song. I would like the children to be dressed as the following:
Girls: Red blouse with black skirt or black pants.
Boys: Green shirt with black pants.
- On Monday, Dec. 23rd we will also have a Christmas Party for the children and I am asking the parents for $2. to buy pizza and juice for the children.
- Science Fair on Friday, Dec. 20th at 9am in the cafeteria, parents are welcomed to join us.
Letters of the Week
- Uppercase and lowercase Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg and Hh.
- Letter sounds /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, and /h/.
Numbers of the Week: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
Words of the Week
- Dolch Sight Word: a, I, the, see, and, my, in, like, to, can.
- Color words of the week: red, blue, yellow, green
- Number words of the week: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Lessons of the Week
Religion Lesson - Please click here
Math Lesson - Please click here
Reading Lesson - Please click here
Social Studies Lesson - Please click here
Science Lesson - Please click here