Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to Pre-K 2 -- Supply List 2012 - 2013



Dear Parents/Guardians,

     Welcome to Pre-K 2!  I would like to take this time to introduce myself.  My name is Elizabeth Rodriguez.  I am beginning my thirteenth year as an early childhood educator and for the last eight years I’ve had the privilege to work within the Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of New York.  This will be my third year at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs School and I am committed to providing a solid, well-rounded, academic program, in a caring, nurturing environment for your child.  As parents I understand the high expectations you have of me as your child’s teacher, but as your child’s teacher I also have high expectations of all my parents and together we will work to help your child achieve their highest potential.  I welcome you and your child and I look forward to an extremely exciting new school year!

Please find attached the needed supply list for this school year.  Before school starts we will meet on Parent Night and I will discuss with you our class regulations and answer any questions or concerns you might have.  I will also continue to provide any important information through this blog.

Sincerely,

Ms. Rodriguez

Supply List for Ms. Rodriguez Pre-K 2 Class
School Year 2012 - 2013

Supplies Needed:
- 1 Pre-K Notebook (Can be purchased at our school supply room)
- 1 Box of 24 Crayola Crayons
- 2 Large Pencils (highly recommend you purchase: "Dixon My First Ticonderoga Pencil, #2)
- 1 Pencil Case
- 1 Elmer's white glue
- 6 Glue sticks
- 1 pack of assorted colors construction paper
- 2 Sturdy Plastic Folders
- 4 Pocket Folders
- 1 pack of blank index cards
- 1 Adult Size T-Shirt for Art or an Art Smock
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of Clorox wipes
- 1 anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
- 1 Set of Extra Clothes - PLEASE BRING CLOTHES IN A LARGE PLASTIC ZIPLOC BAG - PLEASE LABEL ALL CLOTHING ITEMS AND ZIPLOC BAG WITH CHILD'S NAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment