Monday, January 16, 2012

Week of 1/17/12 - 1/20/12

News of the Week
- We will continue this week with our Winter and Community themes.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18th I will be sending home an assignment for a Winter Family Project.
- Mrs. Fundora and I are planning for a "Community Walk" around our school neighborhood with both Pre-K Classes.  Once I confirm arrangements and check on the weather I will inform you of the day and time.
- Letters of the week will be Ii, Jj, Kk.
- This week in Math we will continue with Addition. The children will be listening to number stories and solving addition problems.

Review Dolch Sight Words: 
- a, and, my, we, the, I, is
- Color words: red, blue, yellow, green, purple.
- New words of the week: go, can, black


Lessons of the Week 
Religion
Math
Reading
Social Studies
Science


No comments:

Post a Comment