Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reminder


Our Lady Queen of Martyrs
Ms. Rodriguez, Grade 1-2

September 9, 2010

Dear Parents,
          I want to remind you to please have all supplies and forms signed and returned to me by tomorrow Friday, September 10th
          Also, please make sure to check our school blog olqmnyc.blopspot.com for homework, lesson plans and important information that will be posted every day.  Remember your child is to only complete the assigned homework for that particular day.  The homework must be neat, complete and signed by a parent.
          Thursdays will be your child’s GYM day starting next week; children are to be in complete gym uniform on this day.  Please make sure you have read the letter I distributed on Tuesday night during our meeting, I have explained all our classroom routines and policies in that letter.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you all,
Ms. Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment